- There are two tiers of rules on this forum. The first is the site administrators rules, and the second is the rules put forth by a consul of trusted users.
- The site administrators rules always and unconditionally surmount the rules put forth by the consul of trusted users.
- To add trusted user, another user needs to nominate the user by creating a poll in the elections forum.
- To remove a trusted user, bring a election to remove the trusted user in the election forum.
Site Administrators do not handle disputes. Bringing a dispute to a site administrators will result in a official warning.
- Disputes between users shall be handled by a trusted user.
- Disputes involving a trusted user can be handled by the trusted users consul or by bringing a election to remove the trusted user.
- All rules from the trusted user counsel must be stated in the announcements forum.
Moderator: Trusted Users
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest